LES provides your business some of the
lowest rates around. You save thousands of dollars a year on electricity
costs compared to the rest of the country. LES also wants to help you save
time because saving money and time can affect your bottom line.
Save time with Account Manager. It's LES'
free, Internet-based account manager service that provides you
password-protected access to information you need to conveniently monitor
the electric service of properties you own or manage.
Account Manager shows you...
- Electrical service address.
- Party responsible for service address
- Power on/off status.
- Whether there are name changes pending
for the service address.
- Start date of electrical service.
- Meter number.
- 14-month electricity use and bill amount
- Average and budget bill amount.
- Email communication with LES service
representatives who can assist you with account information or problems.
Your information is updated after each
business day to provide you the most recent status for each account in your
To use Account Manager, you need a
Pentium-level or equivalent computer with a standard 56K modem. A DSL or
cable modem is recommended when large numbers of properties are to be
included in your Account Manager portfolio.
To set up your Account Manager...
For more information...
* You will need Adobe® Reader®.
download for free »